Follower of the Day for 01/02/13 is @djkevwise
Followers before Follower of the Day 192
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
408272_10151406880901276_1278231726_n.jpg
Twitter @djkevwise

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kevwise

Location Coventry .. United Kingdom

Hobbies .. I enjoy walking and visiting new places... especially if there is a beach envolved

Sports.. not much of a sports fan ... but Ive recently joined a gym to lose weight and get toned

Follow Back Yes or No

Yes if your interesting !!!

Why should people follow you?

People should follow me because Ive been told that my Tweets are funny and that I will become a Twitter Legend! .. also Im quite new to Twitter after leaving my account on the back burner for a while so need the followers and support , also with being a DJ I can help people with any music queries they have... :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------