Follower of the Day for 15/01/13 is @SkinsFanBase
Followers before Follower of the Day 727
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
†

Twitter :  @SkinsFanBase
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/hadrienren
Location : Montreal, in Canada.


Hobbies : I like to chill on the computer (twitter) and to play video
games. I chill with my friends too:)
Sports : I do swimming, soccer, tennis and basketball
Teams : I like Real Madrid (soccer) and New york yankees (baseball)

Follow Back Yes or No : Yes, I follow back instantly!

Why should people follow you? I always follow back and I post good
content. I give a lot of shoutout to my followers and cheer them up
when they need it! I don't spam or tweet inappropriate stuff :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------