Follower of the Day for 25/02/13 is @NaeNaeSuchABoss
Followers before Follower of the Day 1979
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.png
Twitter - @NaeNaeSuchABoss

Facebook - I don't mix twitter and Facebook.

Website -

Other Please State-

Location - usa , iowa

Hobbies - I like to read , dance , sing , hang out with my friends , tweet on twitter , post on facebook , playing the ps3 at times with my little brother , and watching TV.

Sports - used to play volleyball , basketball , and track.

Teams - dont have any

Follow Back Yes or No - yes ! 100%.

Why should people follow you?
I think people should follow me because I think I'm a nice and cool girl , and I sometimes tweet inspiring messages , but not all the time , I usually post about relationships and things ! And I also think people should follow me because I follow back 100% as I've said before and I don't unfollow , yeah that's not a good reason but it's how I feel. And i really like gaining followers It makes me feel like  I'm achieving some kind of goal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------