Follower of the Day for 05/03/13 is @_mala_garava_
Followers before Follower of the Day 4250
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSCN2717 - Copy.JPG

Twitter @_mala_garava_   https://twitter.com/_mala_garava_

Location - currently in Europe, Croatia ; used to live in Vegas :D

Hobbies - Twitter !! ; travelling ; meeting new people from different
parts of the world

Sports - Football (soccer); track&field; and a lot more :D

Teams - #teamFollowBack ; team #iLoveTC ;

Follow Back Yes or No -always&everyone, ASAP (:

Why should people follow you? -I can spend a whole day on Twitter,lol
and I always follow back ! (; I also RT a lot, if I like your tweets.
I always give S/Os if you ask!
 English is not my native language,but I know the difference between
your and you're ! I love making other people happy ! So,follow me? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------