Follower of the Day for 31/03/13 is @themisfitbitch
Followers before Follower of the Day 3677
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‹з

Contact Information :
Twitter - @themisfitbitch

Facebook- fb.com/crystalwiine.tanu

Website- weareinfiinite.tumblr.com

Other Please State- wattpad.com/user/writteninthescars

Location- India

Hobbies- writing, editing, tweeting (a lot)

Sports- If it's what I like, then football + cricket and if it's what I play, um nothing xP

Teams- Real Madrid

Follow Back Yes or No- I follow back 200% {faster than the speed of Cristiano ;)}

Why should people follow you?- Well because as far as I think, my tweets are funny, sassy, serious, relatable and everything at the same time. Plus I am a multi fandom blog so I hate no one & I like rating accounts too ;) I would give shoutouts whenever you ask.
I might be dumb at times but once you follow me + interact with me, you won't want to leave ;D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------