Follower of the Day for 08/04/13 is @NikkiLaoye
Followers before Follower of the Day 2894
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikki La 2013.jpg
Contact Information: nikkilaoye@yahoo.com

Twitter: @NikkiLaoye

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/a4lfoundation

Website: http://www.youtube.com/nikybiggy

Location: Lagos, Nigeria.

Hobbies: Writing songs, mentoring young people, singing/dancing, making friends, tweeting and playing video games.

Sports: Dance Aerobics, Football

Team: Arsenal FC

Follow Back Yes or No: Yes

Why should people follow you?

I am a Recording Artiste as well as a Radio Show Host (GirlsROCK! on PraiseWorld Radio) www.praiseworldradio.com. Also an entertainment blogger in Nigeria,giving folks updates on the entertainment scene - http://waholaaa.blogspot.com
I am also a Humanitarian with my foundation, Angel4Life , as I mentor handicapped and visually impaired youths and provide schemes for their educational and creative development.

Am an eclectic singer- I love to play around with different genres-name it -yeah I rap too. Hillarious is my middle name..I love great jokes and pranks (well having 3 brothers makes me a good target..LOL!)..I just love to laugh. Fun, Caring and a large heart- that best describes me. People will find my tweets hilarious, down to earth and sometimes very inspiring!!! So what are you waiting for? Hit Me!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------