Follower of the Day for 21/01/13 is @Kimberley_Ok

Followers before Follower of the Day 813
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♔ Alfreda ♔

Contact Information
Twitter- @Kimberley_Ok

Facebook-Kimberley KZee Couture Alfred

Website-www.facebook.com/KZeeCouture

Location: Monroe, Louisiana

Hobbies: Sketching/Drawing/Designing. I like to watch TV shows, listen to music, chat, hang out with friends, travel, shop and take pictures

Sports-I enjoy swimming

Follow Back Yes or No- I follow back people I know, people who have interesting accounts, people who tweet a lot, people who would keep my time line constantly entertaining. But, even if I do not know a person and the person asks for a follow back, I would gladly follow the person back.

Why should people follow you?-People should follow me because I have interesting tweets, I'm really friendly and chatty too. Plus if asked, I follow back as well
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------