Follower of the Day for 22/01/13 is @Miiilkshakes
Followers before Follower of the Day 2093
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hεεηтн ღ
Twitter --- @Miiilkshakes

Facebook --- http://facebbok.com/heenth
tumblr --- She-be-apples.tumblr.com
Instagram --- @shebeapples

Location ---- Manila, Philippines

Hobbies --- Dancing, Meeting new people, Always seeking fo an adventure, Hanging out with my friends, and Doing crazy stuffs.

Sports --- Baseball, Basketball, and Volleyball. I'm still learning how to play soccer.

Follow back? yes or no? ---- YES!

Why should people follow you? -- because I follow back 100%. I JUST DON'T FOLLOW BACK THOSE PEOPLE WHO IS NOT SO NICE TO ME. :( there's always an exception to the rule. I like to meet new people. That's why i always retweet your tweets. i do shoutout sometimes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------