Follower of the Day for 26/01/13 is @BethEatsYou
Followers before Follower of the Day 2220
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact information:
Twitter - @BethEatsYou
Facebook - Facebook.com/BethaniieMay
Instagram - @BethEatsYou
Tumblr – BethEatsYou.tumblr.com

Location – Doncaster

Hobbies – I spend most of my time on Twitter, listening to music and reading. I love meeting my
friends and new people, although I’m socially awkward.

Sports – I’m not really a sporty person...

Follow back Yes or No – I will Follow back as soon as I can!c:

Why should people Follow you? – Because I will Follow back and hopefully you’ll find my Tweets
interesting
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------