Follower of the Day for 27/01/13 is @aleciavogel
Followers before Follower of the Day 1323
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alecia Vogel
Twitter - @aleciavogel

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/aleciavogelmusic
Instagram - @shvunderful
Website - aleciavogel.com
Location - Canada

Hobbies: First and foremost a musician (acoustic, but I also dabble in pop, dubstep, house, techno and DJ-ing). I also enjoy reading, writing music and performing live. Plus, I lurve to hang out in the twitterverse :)

Sports: Currently triathlon training and kick-boxing (watch out), but I enjoy a good game of volleyball as well.

I follow back if you're a musician, singer, band or just an interesting person over all! If I don't, just mention me, and I'm all yours.

People should follow me if they like music - plain and simple. BUT, if that's not enough to convince you, I love talking to people, so you can always be sure you're getting mentions, favorites and retweets!

So what are you still doing here?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------