Follower of the Day for 28/01/13 is @hantsyotcop
Followers before Follower of the Day 7957
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_20130109_155011.JPG

Contact info
Twitter: @hantsyotcop
Instagram: hantsyotcop
Facebook: 'Hampshire Constabulary'

Hobbies:

Travel, spending time with family, learning about new things and Playing my PS3 in my ManCave. Exercising if there is chocolate at the end of it.

Why follow me?

I maybe the PoPo but I am not on here to judge people and I am not too proud to follow people so I do 100%

I'm here to support people and I respond to every genuine question to help. Love us or hate us I want to make relationships between the public, especially young people; who I mainly work with better.

I am a GoldenTwits award winner and everyday I am posting a picture to show people what my day has been about as an officer whether work, rest or play as part of #myyearinphotos2013

Also I am trying to spread the work of Winston Churchill and the Winston Churchill Trust who provide funded travel trips anywhere in the world for any British citizen over 18 !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------