Follower of the Day for 27/02/13 is @Marc1TT
Followers before Follower of the Day 3476
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
08312010(001)1.jpg
Contact Information

my email address is: trikiti@gmail.com

Twitter @Marc1TT

Website www.fcdk.weebly.com

Location Kiev, Ukraine

Hobbies

Love watching sports, I grew up playing sports, love life at it fullest.

Sports
Football and formula 1 pretty much take most of my attention, depending who plays I'll watch tennis. Love the Olympics, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Champions League.

Teams
Football teams: Chelsea, Real Madrid and River Plate are my favorite football team, I'll cry and scream for each of them at any time.
Formula 1: Ferrari forever. Been a Ferrari fan since I can remember, love Formula 1.

Follow Back Yes or No

YES! I always follow back and will help anybody in twitter, it doesn't matter if you are a reporter, philosopher or someone that just started out on twitter.
My rules is, you unfollow I'll unfollow back.

Why should people follow you?
I always follow back, most of the time instantly if I'm online, I love to talk to people I'll always respond to any conversation. I help out with shout outs or RT or #FF during the week to anybody that requests or I see on my TL, am a funny person to talk to and can keep up a conversation with most of the topics or latest news. I'm a listener and can give good advice on life.