Follower of the Day for 28/02/13 is @TheBiebCenator
Followers before Follower of the Day 9343
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
309724_476165302446961_411718834_n.jpg
Contact Information - cristianor070920@gmail.com

Twitter - @TheBiebCenator

Facebook - facebook.com/Cutexy.Cena

Location - India

Hobbies - Football, playing playstation and using twitter all day long :D

Sports - Football

Teams - Real Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United

Follow Back Yes or No - YES, ALWAYS. I am as sure as The sunrise, i will follow back, i will surely do it :)

Why should people follow you?
People should follow me because i help people gain like @tc_followback helps everyone. I can't match him but i try. I always give shout-out if anyone needs and interacting with people on twitter is one of my favorite things. I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------