Follower of the Day for 01/03/13 is @lmaomariia
Followers before Follower of the Day 2212
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
marias iphone 5 2201.JPG
You can contact me at lmaomaria@aol.com

Twitter: @lmaomariia

Location: Michigan(:

Hobbies: I enjoy being outside and enjoying good ol' nature. I love listening to music and playing games on my phone.

Sports: Bowling :)

I follow back 100%. I don't care what or who you are, I'll always follow back.. even if you are a potato.

Why should people follow you?
I'm really random and I'm sure my tweets will keep you entertained. Plus, i follow back.. why would you pass up that awesome opportunity to gain another follower? I'm super friendly and nice and you can DM me whenever. I'm also Argentinian... Hehe. :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------