Follower of the Day for 02/03/13 is @systemofad0wny
Followers before Follower of the Day 466
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sandpit turtle
Contact Information

Twitter: systemofad0wny

Facebook: www.facebook.com/herpd3rp

Website: ?????

Other Please State: tumblr- natiives

Location: Manchester, UK

Hobbies: Swimming, badminton, reading, gaming, playing guitar

Sports: Swimming, badminton, netball

Teams: Swimming team

Follow Back Yes or No: Yes

Why should people follow you? I tweet a lot of funny/cute tweets, I'll do shout-outs if requested, I'll reply to any DM, any of my followers can talk to me whether it's for advice or just a nice chat, and I love every single one of my followers :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------