Follower of the Day for 03/03/13 is @attomg
Followers before Follower of the Day 944
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
575992_446711418707687_933763765_n.jpg

TWITTER: @attomg
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/polite.chiruka
WEBSITE : attomg.wapka.mobi
LOCATION: South Africa
HOBBIES: Drawing, Beating up my friends on Fifa, Making 'beats' on Fruityloops and RTing @TC_FollowBack ;-D
SPORTS: Going up the stairs on foot. (-_-)
FOLLOW BACK: Yes!
WHY SHOULD PEOPLE FOLLOW ME: I'm young, with tons of vibe, I tweet the most clever stuff most people would find me funny :D but usually I rather be Retweeting other people's interesting tweets. If you funny, I'll be your fan :). Pluz I follow back everyone. #TeamTopCat!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------