Follower of the Day for 07/03/13 is @NickiMinajYes
Followers before Follower of the Day 3922
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Information- Lucy14-25@hotmail.co.uk

Twitter- @NickiMinajYes

Facebook- Lucy Nugent

Location- Essex

Hobbies- Twitter, Swimming Training and Lifeguard Training.

Sports- Swimming and Karate.

Teams- TSD Karate Federation.

Follow Back Yes or No- Yes 100%

Why should people follow you?
I think people should follow me because I'm a generally nice girl, I never unfollow people, and I always follow back one hundred percent no matter what. I also enjoy gaining new followers to make new friends and meet new people! I also think I should be followed because I retweet basically every TC Tweet. I'd just love the chance to be follower of the day!:-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------