Follower of the Day for 08/03/13 is @LudicrousLove
Followers before Follower of the Day 4229
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo.JPG
Contact Information - kik - chloelouise27x

Twitter - @ludicrouslove

Facebook - Facebook.com/flowerpower27x

Website - formspring.me/ludicrouslove
Ask.fm/chloelouise27x
Instagram - @LudicrousLove

Location - London, United Kingdom

Hobbies - college, writing, twitter, running, yoga and cleaning.

Sports - yoga and football

Teams - Chelsea FC

Follow Back Yes or No - YES

Why people should follow me. - because I do awesome tweets and post funny pictures and always interact with my followers when ever I can :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------