Follower of the Day for 10/03/13 is @Glam_Kand
Followers before Follower of the Day 14234
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Contact Information: kandy_xo@yahoo.com

Twitter: @Glam_Kandy

Facebook: Deactivated

Website: www.instagram.com/glamkandy_

Other Please State: California

Location: Santa Maria

Hobbies: Gym, Cooking, Hanging out, Hookah, Cooking, Makeup, && The Beach

Sports: None

Teams: Raiders, Lakers, Dodgers, and UFC

Follow Back Yes or No: I always follow you back 100%, but I can follow to unfollow you back IF you just follow to unfollow me.

Why should people follow you? Because I want to make new friends. And I would love to enjoy reading their tweets.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------