Follower of the Day for 12/03/13 is @oX_Adorkable_Xo
Followers before Follower of the Day 4568
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpeg

Contact Information-kyh.1998@icloud.com

Twitter- @oX_Adorkable_Xo

Location-Texas(:

Hobbies-acting, listening to music, skating, and long walks to my fridge<3(:

Sports-Volleyball

Follow Back Yes or No- If you press my follow button Ill press yours. 100% #TeamFollowBack

Why should people follow you? Im very friendly and nice. My goal is to make people smile while reading my tweets.  I love to tweet about funny and random things. Chatting with my followers is my favorite thing to do...I love every single one of them.(:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------