Follower of the Day for 19/03/13 is @shan_am_i
Followers before Follower of the Day 4143
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Icon.jpg

Twitter: @shan_am_i

United Kingdom

I Dance, listen to music, tweet, dance some more, tweet, tweet, tweet...

I always follow back 100% no matter who/what you are

People should follow me because they will gain followers, and if they ask I will always give shoutouts. I'm not one of those accounts that never tweets, I tweet every day. If I retweet someone they will gain more retweets because I have over 4,000 followers. I tweet about life, music, football, top trends etc. I've also been noticed by some celebs such as will.i.am and Taboo from the Black Eyed Peas, Muse, Greg Rutherford and the girl from the A Team video by Ed Sheeran!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------