Follower of the Day for 20/03/13 is @CaptainWalkaway
Followers before Follower of the Day 1258
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
image.jpeg

Contact me:
hi.im.nadine@hotmail.co.uk

Tweet my Twitter:
https://twitter.com/CaptainWalkaway

Face of book
http://www.facebook.com/nadinerosethomas?ref=tn_tnmn

Where am I? Location.
Northern Ireland

Whatcha doin'? Hobbies.
Laughing, telling jokes, doodling, music, annoying people, tweeting... Tweeting.... Yeah tweeting.:)

Do you even lift? Sports.
Netball, hockey, tag rugby, running, walking, wrestling.... Well play wrestling :L

Follow back?
No not even slightly... Kidding course I follow back. I follow everyone who follows me no matter what!

Why should we be bros?
It's simple really, I try my best to make people laugh. I know I'm a bit of a dork and a weirdo but making people laugh is one thing I'm good at and I want to make more people laugh. The more followers the more laughs. I also want to make more friends, I have a few where I live, but making some from around the world would be a nice change. So yeah, I'm a dorky funny girl who needs buddies, that's why you should follow. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------