Follower of the Day for 28/03/13 is @HanroVT
Followers before Follower of the Day 3291
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inline image 1
Contact Info:

Twitter: @HanroVT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/hanrovt
FB Page: www.facebook.com/hvtphotography
Instagram: www.instagram.com/hanrovt
Website: www.hanrovantonder.co.za

Location: South Africa

Hobbies: Photography, Technology, Call of Duty and SimCity, Sleeping, Follow/Retweet/Favorite on Twitter.

Sports: Golf and Tennis

Teams: #TeamTC

Follow Back Yes or No: Yes, always. I don't see the point in not following back :) I follow back on all social networks.

Why should people follow me: I don't tweet about crap and try to be as entertaining as possible. I do shoutouts from time to time. I always follow back quickly(even when I'm in school). I try to always interact with my followers and if someone tweet something about being sad i always try to make their day better :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------