Follower of the Day for 29/03/13 is @tylerjoepitt
Followers before Follower of the Day 429
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013-03-25 20.08.21-2.png
my contact info:

my mobile is: 07733467037
my email is:  tylerjoepitt@live.co.uk

my twitter name is hippypitty or @tylerjoepitt

my face book name is just tyler pitt

not too sure what you mean by website:L but i have no other websites if thats what you are asking :)

my location is bristol, kingswood :)

my hobbies is going to the gym, oh and i love listening to nicki minaj:D and just chillin with my best mates

dont really play sports but when i do i play rugby... and like i said before go to gym:)

not too sure what you mean by teams either:L

yes i do follow back 100% :)

i think im a good person to follow because im genuine, and easy to chat to, also im a good person to follow as i never unfollow people unless they do:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------