Follower of the Day for 02/04/13 is @Djcrowhurst
Followers before Follower of the Day 3548
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo.JPG
Twitter - @Djcrowhurst
Website - Djcrowhurst.tumblr.com
Location - Brighton, Great Britain
Hobbies - I love football, playing games like CoD (PS3) and tweeting.
Follow Back - yes
I think I should be picked because I never copy tweets or pictures and all of my tweets are 100% original. I give shoutouts all the time, you can ask for one or I will do a "RT for a shoutout". I'm always here to talk and have a good time. I will do my best to make you laugh and smile. I will always follow back and I never send spam xx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------