Follower of the Day for 03/04/13 is @jamesyycox
Followers before Follower of the Day 1646
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inline images 1

Contact Information: jamesyycox@gmail.com

Twitter: @jamesyycox (www.twitter.com/jamesyycox)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1619061038

Website: www.instagram.com/jamesyycox

Location: Dorset, UK

Hobbies: Twitter, pretty lazy... (sixth former)

Sports: none....


Teams none

Follow Back: Yes 100%

Why should people follow you?
Should follow me as I always follow back! I tweet just random stuff, some relatable to you. I always reply to anyone who tweets me and I try to keep followers amused! All tweets original.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------