Follower of the Day for 04/04/13 is @MiddletonLewis_
Followers before Follower of the Day 731
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lewis Middleton

Twitter: @MiddletonLewis_
Facebook : /minimidders
I don't have a website but ask.fm is ask.fm/lewismiddleton :)
Location:Near Leeds/Bradford
Hobbies: I play cricket for North Yorkshire and I used to play football for Burnley FC! I like to play on my PS3 and also surf the web. I also do lots of graphic design work
Sports: Cricket, Rugby, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Table Tennis!
Teams I support : Leeds United (Football) Yorkshire CCC (cricket) Bradford Dragons (Basketball) Leeds Rhinos (rugby)
I FOLLOW BACK
People should follow me as I am a very interesting individual who actually posts interesting tweets. And if anybody wants any graphic design work doing, e.g twitter backgrounds, I will do it free of charge!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------