Follower of the Day for 05/04/13 is @KarlMCRenn
Followers before Follower of the Day 500
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clip_image001
Contact Information: karlrenniii@hotmail.com

 Twitter: @KarlMCRenn

 Facebook: www.facebook.com/karl.renn?ref=tn_tnmn

 Website: www.instagram.com/karlmcrenn

 Location: Ajax, Ontario, Canada!!

 Hobbies: Football, Drawing, Arts&Crafts, Bringing smiles to faces, and Twitter!!

 Sports: American Football, Football, Rugby, Tennis, Golf… Does Dodgeball count?

 Teams: Green Bay Packers (American Football), Bayern M. (Football), Toronto Blue Jays (Baseball), Buffalo Sabres (Hockey)

 Follow Back: Ohhh Yeahhhh! 100% of the time! Sometimes I even follow followers’ followers!

 Why should people follow you:  Philosophically, the answer is why not? However, I’m just an average eighteen… soon to be nineteen year old. I attend university and tweet about my life. It isn’t all sunshine and rainbows, much closer to a mix of jokes, laughter, hard work, and goal setting but it’s probably got a bit of something for everyone in it. I’m sure something will be relevant… I tweet a decent amount!  I enjoy making puns on others’ tweets and just try to make everyone I know smile! I’ve always followed back, and retweet anything that relates to my life. I always reply... many say I’m easy to chat with  Making Twitter a better place every chance I get!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------