Follower of the Day for 06/04/13 is @WatchingMatt
Followers before Follower of the Day 881
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
photo.JPG

Contact Information: Mattyblade@live.co.uk

Twitter: @WatchingMatt

Facebook: Don't have one!

Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilverSimplicityOX?feature=mhee

Location: Hull, East Yorkshire, UK.

Hobbies: Writing songs, partaking in sports, tweeting and paying video games.

Sports: Rugby, football, tennis.

Teams: Hull KR (rugby team), Liverpool (football team)

Follow Back Yes or No: Yes, always!

Why should people follow you?
People should follow me because I'm a very interesting person, and also quite weird! People will probably see my tweets and find me weird and probably, but it's all part of the fun! My account doesn't get hacked so I don't send those annoying "have you seen this pic of you lol" DM's. I'm a nice person to talk to, a great listener and good with advice! So... Why aren't you following me yet? ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------